- Completed and signed Service Request Form
- Passport with at least six months of remaining validity
- Complete (typping is mandatory) China visa application form
- Invitation letter including the following information
- One photo - passport type
- For non-U.S. citizens: Original U.S. immigration visa or Green Card. The original will be shown to the consulate and returned to you.
-Personal information of the invitee: name, gender, date of birth, passport number, etc. -Information concerning the invitee's visit to China: purpose of the visit, date of arrival and leaving, places to visit, relationship between the applicant and the inviter, and who will bear the cost of the applicant's accommodations in China. -Information of the inviter: name of the unit, phone number, fax number, address, seal and signature of the legal representative
The processing time is 5 - 6 days. The visa is valid for one year with multiple entries.