Brazil Tourist Visa
- Completed and signed Service Request Form
- Valid, signed passport with at least 6 months of validity beyond intended stay remaining. You must have at least one blank visa page (the last three pages of a U.S. passport are amendment pages and do not count as visa pages).
- Fully completed and signedApplication Form Just click on "Visa", select "Tourist Visa" and follow the prompts. If minor, both parents sign inside marked box and notarize their signatures.
- Travel Itinerary (flight reservation).
- One recent, professionally taken passport-type photo (2" X 2"). Photo must be glued to application.
- NOTARIZED copy (front and back) of Driver's License.
- If non-U.S. citizen: Copy of Green Card or I-94
- If minor, a certified copy of birth certificate
- If minor, complete, sign by both parents and notarize (one per minor traveler) Minor Visa Authorization form
- if minor is son (or daughter) of Brazilian citizen, the Brazilian parent submits completed and notarized Declaration of Non-Citizenship (see attached file)
Turnaround time for all visas is 2-3 business days. Applications submittal and pick up days are Tuesdays, and Thursdays. Please let me know if you have any question.