Brazil Student Visa:
- Completed and signed Service Request Form
- Valid, signed passport with at least 6 months of validity beyond intended stay remaining. You must have at least one blank visa page (the last three pages of a U.S. passport are amendment pages and do not count as visa pages).
- Fully completed and signed visa application form. Just click on "Visa" and follow the prompts.
- One recent, professionally taken passport-type photo (2" X 2"). Photo must be glued to application.
- NOTARIZED Copy (front and back) of Driver's License.
- Copy of travel itinerary
- Proof of financial capability. Last 3 Bank statements or notarized letter from sponsoring institution (about $1,000/month for living expenses).
- FBI Police clearance ? No more than 60 days old - Reflect where the applicant has lived for the last 12 months and the last 4 digits of the social security number. We can help obtain this letter (our fee is $210, just send two (2) completed fingerprint cards using the widely available form FD-258 in all local police departments)
- If you already have a valid visa (of any type), submit passport where the visa is affixed and a letter requesting the cancellation of the visa
- Notarized letter from the Brazilian school confirming enrollment or acceptance and showing the duration of the studies
- Proof of medical insurance showing coverage in Brazil
- Certified copy or notarized copy of birth certificate
Turnaround time for all visas is 2-3 business days. Applications submittal and pick up days are Tuesdays, and Thursdays.