- Completed and signed Service Request Form
- Fully completed and signed visa application formJust click on “Visa Request”, select “Business Visa” and click the “General Data” tab.
- Valid, signed passport with at least 6 months of validity beyond intended stay remaining. You must have at least one blank visa page (the last three pages of a U.S. passport are amendment pages and do not count as visa pages).
- NOTARIZED business Letter of Guarantee (see sample). The letter must describe the purpose of the trip, Applicants title, Guarantee financial support for the visit and return transportation;,The duration of stay, Name and contact information for a reference in Brazil and their function, Name of organization that business will be conducted with, the letter should be signed by a supervisor.
- One recent, professionaly taken passport-type photo (2″ X 2″). Photo must be glued to application.
- NOTARIZED copy (front and back) of Driver’s Lincense.
- If non-U.S. citizen: Copy of Green Card or I-94
Turnaround time for all visas is 2-3 business days. Applications submittal and pick up days are Tuesdays, and Thursdays.