Saudi Arabia Residence Visa:
- Completed and signed Service Request Form
- Completed Visa Application Form
- Valid passport with at least 12 months of validity and two blank visa pages
- Three (3) recent passport size color photograph with a white background; the photograph must be a full-face view in which the visa applicant is facing the camera directly. Side or angled views are NOT accepted.
- A reference note showing the number and the date of the residence visa was issued from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or its branches in Jeddah or Dammam.
- Complete three (3) copies of the Medical Report Form, along with three (3) passport size color pictures with a white background.
This medical report must be issued by a licensed physician who must sign each copy and certify that the applicant is free of any contagious disease. The license number and address of the physician should appear on each copy. Medical reports must be used within three (3) months from the date of issuance.
Children under the age of sixteen (16) do not need a medical report.
Processing time is 7 - 8 business days.