Please take the following documents (except for our form, item 1) to the nearest Passport Acceptance Officer. You can find your nearest Passport Acceptance Officer by visiting Locator for Authorized Passport Federal Agents. You will be receiving a sealed envelop at the end of your visit.
- Completed and signed Service Request Form
- Completed form DS-11. Please don't sign this form until you are in front of the acceptance officer . This form can be completed on-line at the following Application Form. Please select de checkbox "Additional Fees $60 Expedite Service" at the end of the completion of this form. You can also completed by hand using the attached PDF file, DS-11 form. Please enter the address of Quick Passport and Visa Services in the section of the form titled "Mailing Address", and not your address. Our address appears below my signature.
- Certified copy of birth certificate or old passport, or Certificate of Naturalization (for minors the birth certificate is mandatory in order to proof relationship to parents)
- One passport photo - 2" X 2".
- One letter of authorization to allow Quick Passport to act on your behalf. Please check mark the first two paragraphs.
- Money order payable to the "Department of State" for $170 ($140 for minors). This money order must be submitted to the Passport Acceptance Officer during your visit there.
- $25 for the Passport Acceptance Officer for the execution of form DS-11. The method of payment at the Passport Acceptance Office can be check, cash, or credit/debit card.
- Proof of travel – Itinerary